Visiting this website does not mean that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any information of a personal nature, the data given in this website will be treated fairly and lawfully at all times, in accordance with the principles and rights gathered in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27th April, on General Data Protection (RGPD) and other applicable legislation.
At Skum Acoustics, S.L. (henceforth Skum Acoustics) we consider our clients’ and users’ privacy to be paramount. For this reason, we apply a policy of transparency to all our processes so that users are always informed and have control over their privacy.
In compliance with that established in article 13 of the RGPD, we inform you of the following:
Who is in charge of handling data?
- Skum Acoustics, S.L.U
- Address: C/ Doctor Reig 98, 08840 Viladecans
- Contact: email@example.com
- Telephone: 931190354
- Registry details: Barcelona Business Registry, Volume 43573, Sheet 1, Page 432591, Inscription 1
- CIF: B65958407
For the purposes of that established in Organic Law on Data Protection 15/1999, of 13th December, on Protection of Personal Data, Skum Acoustics informs you that the data that you voluntarily provide will be incorporated into a personal data file.
Data protection delegate
In accordance with the RGPD, Skum Acoustics informs all relevant parties that they have no obligation to designate a Data Protection Delegate.
Nevertheless, Skum Acoustics has a team who is responsible for guaranteeing compliance with regulations on personal data protection, as well as informing and assessing relevant parties and co-operating with the supervisory authority.
How do we obtain your data?
As a user, you provide us with your personal data through the following means:
- When registering on our website, through the established forms on different sections of the website.
- When you communicate or actively contact us through the website, our social networks or via email.
What will we use your data for?
We will use your data to:
Manage orders, deliver products and offer services, process payments, and to contact you regarding the services you request.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data that you provide us with will remain for the duration of the commercial relationship and until you request that the data is deleted, for a maximum period of a year from the last confirmation of interest.
We may keep your personal information even after this period has ended, if it is necessary in order to comply with any legal/fiscal obligation. The data will remain blocked for the time necessary to comply with the period set by Law, after which it will be deleted.
For reasons relating your purchase, your data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Banking entities for payment for your purchase using card.
- Transport agencies.
- To the Consumer and User Board in the event of a complaint.
- In the cases contemplated by law, as is the case of Security Agencies and Forces.
- To the public administrations to which we have to provide information for the purpose of meeting our legal/tax obligations.
Skum Acoustics ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, under no circumstances, will they be transferred for any other use without gaining prior express consent from our clients. We will only request the data necessary for providing the required service and it will only be used for this purpose.
Skum Acoustics does not gather the personal data of minors. It is the responsibility of parents, guardians or legal representatives to ensure the privacy of minors, doing everything possible to ensure that they have authorized the collection and use of the minor’s personal data.
What rights do you have regarding the data that you provide us with?
You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether Skum Acoustics is handling personal data that concerns you or not.
Likewise, the persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of incorrect data or, where applicable, to request that it are deleted when, amongst other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered.
In certain circumstances, the concerned parties mat request the limitation of the handling of their data, in which case we will only keep the data for making or defending complaints.
In some circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, concerned parties may oppose the handling of their data. Skum Acoustics will cease to handle the data, except for with compelling legitimate reason, or for making or defending possible complaints.
You have the right to request the portability of your data, as well as to withdraw consent to them being handled at any time.
To exercise this power, you must communicate this to us, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, using the contact form included in the ‘Contact’ section of skumacoustics.com; or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via post, addressed to Skum Acoustics SLU, C/ Doctor Reig, 98 - 00840 Viladecans (Barcelona).
Likewise, you have the right to present a complaint to the supervisory authority. However, we invite you to contact us with any matter relating to data so we can resolve it.
Users must guarantee the veracity, authenticity and validity of the personal data provided to us.
You declare that you have been informed of the personal data protection conditions, accepting and consenting to manual and automatic handling thereof by Skum Acoustics in the way and for the purposes indicated in the present Personal Data Protection Policy.
You may cancel any authorization when you wish by contacting Skum Acoustics.
If you have any question in relation to this Legal Notice, you can contact us using the aforementioned contact details.
Users are hereby informed in detail about what cookies are, what they are used for, the types of cookies used in skumacoustics.com, their purpose and how to configure them or disable them if wished.
What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A "cookie" is a small text file issued by a website that is stored in a computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device used to access the website, for the purpose of storing and retrieving information about preferences and browsing made from that equipment.
What types of cookies are used in skumaocustics.com?
- Technical cookies: these are cookies created and managed by us (own cookies) which are necessary for browsing and the correct operation of our website. For instance they allow the user to control traffic and data transmission, identify the session, access parts with restricted access, remember the cart elements, execute the purchase process or share contents through social networks.
- Custom cookies: these cookies allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics, depending on a series of criteria, for example language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies which, when processed by us or by others, allow us to calculate the number of users and thus make statistical measurements and analyses about the use of the services offered by visitors. For this purpose their browsing characteristics are analysed in our website so that we can improve the range of services and products we offer.
In particular, skumacoustics.com uses Google Analytics, a website analytical service provided by Google Inc., with registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043 (US).
How can cookies be configured or disabled?
Users can permit, block or eliminate the cookies installed in their equipment by configuring the options in their Internet browser:
- Google Chrome :: (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Mozilla Firefox :: (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Internet Explorer :: (https://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies)
- Safari :: (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US)
By browsing and staying in our website, skumacoustics.com understands that you consent to the use of the cookies and agree to the gathering and processing of that information in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Legal Notice updated on: August 7, 2018.