BASS TRAPS with a thickness of 180 mm, in 2 sizes: 120x60 and 60x60.
Wood structure, sound absorbent core made from PET synthetic fibres and acoustic fabric.
Acoustic fabric in a standard range of 8 colours plus 23 more optional colours.
Available in the ‘broadband’version or the ‘membrane’version.
What is it?
The JJM 180 panel is an oversized bass trap that solves low frequency problems. It is our most efficient bass trap with greater sound absorption power. Due to its large, high-efficiency core, it can absorb up to 40 hz.
It is based on a sound speed acoustic absorbent with a thickness of 180 mm, built professionally and with an exceptional broad spectrum sound absorption, meaning that it works in the can work with the full range of frequencies.
JJM 180 BASS TRAPS are built using a rigid wood structure that incorporates a set of eyebolts that allow it to easily be hung form the wall or the ceiling.
They are supplied in two basic formats, 120 x 60 cm and 60 x 60 cm, and can be adapted to most areas and made to size, in order to adapt to the specific characteristics of each area.
The JJM 180 panels are available in the ‘broadband’ version, for sound absorption throughout the entire spectrum, or in the ‘membrane’ version, with a flexible membrane that limits sound absorption from 400hz and also extends and emphasises absorption at low frequencies, converting the panel into an excellent broadband bass trap.
- Double wood structure with an air chamber to maximise sound absorption.
- With an ecological, sustainable soundproofing core made from high density polyester fibres that are 100% recyclable.
- Non-woven core that contains no mineral fibres or toxic compounds (formaldehydes). OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification.
- Non-Toxic, non-irritant, hypoallergenic and odourless.
- Effective up to 40Hz when used in the corners of the room.
- Available in the ‘broadband’ version or the ‘membrane’version.
- Textile covering with 100% recycled polyester acoustic fabric and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and EU Ecolabel certifications.
- Extremely durable and with high shock resistance.
- Core Airflow resistivity (GFR): 4.500 Pa*s/m²
- Absorbent core fire rating: Class B,s1,d0 (EN13501-1)
- Acoustic fabric core fire rating: Class B,s1,d2 (EN13501-1)
- Broadband sound absorption - Class A (ISO 11654)
- Of the highest quality, hand-made and assembled in our workshop in Barcelona.
What is it used for?
The JJM 180 acoustic panel is the most versatile option for low frequency absorption, reducing resonant mode effects and flutter echo in corners and on walls and ceilings.
It is widely used for soundproofing in control rooms, test rooms, high-end environments and cinema theatres.
The JJM acoustic panels are usually shipped within 5-7 working days for standard fabrics. However, when our plant is busy, orders may take up to 10-15 days to process. Please don´t wait until the last minute to place your order!
What format does it have?
- Panels of: 1210mm x 610mm or 610mm x 610mm - 180mm thick
- Colours: 31 fabrics to choose from, 8 standard + 23 optional.
- Extended cover: 0,37 m2 / 0,73 m2
- Unit Weight: 7,9 Kg.(60cm) – 10,35 Kg. (120cm)
- 'Membrane' Option: +1,3 Kg.(60cm) – +2,6 Kg.(120cm)
The JJM panels are usually installed vertically, horizontally or hung.
See the ‘INSTALLATION tab for more details of each option.
|Optional fabrics (surcharge per panel: + 8€) :|
Our engineers are at your disposal to offer you advice and tips about the most appropriate acoustic design for your particular case. Please don’t hesitate to ask us!
|Description: Acoustic panel with fabric |
Material: Wood structure, sound-absorbent core made from synthetic fibre
Finishing: Acoustic fabric 100% recycled polyester
Colours: 31 fabrics to choose, 8 standar + 23 optional
Certificates: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
The JJM can be easily and quickly installed by either hanging them on the wall or the ceiling like a picture using our assembly kits.
JJM bass traps are self-supporting and can be stacked up to 2.4m high (2 units)
Wall mount – vertical position
Use the plugs and hooks supplied with the panel to install them LIKE A PICTURE. Fasten the hooks to the wall leaving a space of 50 cm between each.
Wall mount – horizontal position
For this type of assembly, the standard eyebolts of the panel structure have been replaced with perforations that enable the panels to be hung from the hooks. This way, the hooks are fastened to the wall leaving a space of 58.5 cm between each.